Scott Miller is the founder and driving force behind FSC’s mission to improve placement services for Seniors transitioning to assisted living communities or care management.
He designed FSC’s business model to provide superlative service to seniors and disrupt the current status quo industry model.
As an expert in Senior Healthcare Administration, Scott has a proven record of navigating this sector for his clients with integrity and superior results.
Scott is a versatile and innovative professional with extensive leadership experience across multiple healthcare delivery environments. He is an analytical strategist who is highly skilled in successfully implementing planning and processes that enhance the lives of Seniors.
A few of Scott’s qualifications include
- National Board Certified (NAB) Healthcare Services Administrator
- Multiple certifications, including LNHA, CCRC, and CALA
- Certified Dementia Practitioner
- Led independent living, assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing communities with great success
- In 2017, he established a Parkinson’s Center for Excellence in North Andover, MA
Scott has dedicated his entire career to human service and patient advocacy. He is dedicated to growing FSC to help the 4.2 million Florida Seniors.